TMBG: Particle Man TMBG: Particle Man

memories.,..

Wow I remember watching the tiny toons episode with that song when I was like 6 or 7. Really brought back memories of old childhood cartoons.
Good work. :D

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

awesome

I loved it. I also noticed that you had the right music for the right time. Like when mario was falling, that was how super mario 2 began. Nice touch. The comedy was also good. Funniest I've seen in a mario movie. Can't wait for the sequal.

Super Mario: Toads Rage 6 Super Mario: Toads Rage 6

that was great

That was a really great movie. What made it great is that no one every pays any attention to toad, and finally we have a movie of him kickin ass.

mchawking responds:

that was the idea behind the series... He is too overlooked and too many people think he's a panzi.

"Space Debris 2010 Reloaded" "Space Debris 2010 Reloaded"

Good stuff.

I haven't listened to anything on NG for a while now, but this caught my ear. Good stuff man.

Sent - Cool Vibe Sent - Cool Vibe

Very cool.

I like the synth, and the glissandos. What did you use to make this?

Sentinel responds:

It's just a cut drumloop, a preset from one of my synths, where I'm only allowed to have one note at the time, resulting in the glissandos.
This in addition to two bass samples with slap and picked bass.
Sequenced in FLStudio 8 - like all my music :)

If you want any details, just pm me !
Thanks for the review!

(Orch.) Adventure Cue No. 1 (Orch.) Adventure Cue No. 1

Interesting.

An interesting piece indeed. It's alittle weird sounding, maybe discombobulating even (Not necessarily a bad thing). I'm sure it would work well in some video game context.
O by the way, what program do you use? Those instruments sound very real.