"Space Debris 2010 Reloaded" "Space Debris 2010 Reloaded"

Good stuff.

I haven't listened to anything on NG for a while now, but this caught my ear. Good stuff man.

Sent - Cool Vibe Sent - Cool Vibe

Very cool.

I like the synth, and the glissandos. What did you use to make this?

Sentinel responds:

It's just a cut drumloop, a preset from one of my synths, where I'm only allowed to have one note at the time, resulting in the glissandos.
This in addition to two bass samples with slap and picked bass.
Sequenced in FLStudio 8 - like all my music :)

If you want any details, just pm me !
Thanks for the review!

(Orch.) Adventure Cue No. 1 (Orch.) Adventure Cue No. 1

Interesting.

An interesting piece indeed. It's alittle weird sounding, maybe discombobulating even (Not necessarily a bad thing). I'm sure it would work well in some video game context.
O by the way, what program do you use? Those instruments sound very real.

Canon[Remix] Canon[Remix]

hahah Pachelbel's Canon!

Oh the countless times I've played this so many times at weddings/gigs.Hey, don't take the scores to harshly. Its just the way you organized this mix didn't really work. It starts out with arpeggios, outlining the chords, then it goes into a big unison, then a solo, it doesn't make sense really. Oh, and the tempo was way to fast. So, consider those things. Keep it up.

DeathSpirit responds:

Yeah... as I said I could of done better. Well i made this when
I was getting use to making music.

Saphire Saphire

Relaxing, with a hint of sorrow.

A very nice first entry. Ya know it sounds like 'lost at sea' music, especially when that sandy effect sweeps by. Good stuff good stuff.

Power rages through me Power rages through me

interesting.

The drums give it an upbeat feeling, but the synths and chords give it a more relaxed feeling. SO I'm left with the impression that this new found power is completely under control and can be used wisely.
An interestin expression.

-(WB)-Symphony of Tears -(WB)-Symphony of Tears

it is a bit repetitive....

...but thats ok. It was nice you changed it up each time. I'm not exactly sure this is classical... but anyway. Try adding a key change or something next time. It would get it some elevation. Pretty nice otherwise.

WritersBlock responds:

Cheers for reviewing.
Yeah a key change would have been good.
I might try that if I remake it.

Harmonica and guitar and stuff Harmonica and guitar and stuff

weird.

This has some potential. If you worked with it some more I bet you could come up with somethin. I've never been an improvisor, so I commend you.

Show no mercy Show no mercy

Pretty cool.

I like the atmopshere alot. It reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean at first. Then in the middle reminded me of Soul Reaver. I could see it being used in the calm before the battle, letting us know of the blood shed thats about to come. What I'm trying to say is this piece can generate alot of imagery, which is always good for me. Nice work.

DP - asfdafda DP - asfdafda

An hero time?

You may not have noticed, but the audio portal is for music. You making this crap is a disgrace, and you have no right to even submit on this site. Maybe you should go sit in the corner and wallow in your jealousy and lack of talent.