TMBG: Particle Man TMBG: Particle Man

memories.,..

Wow I remember watching the tiny toons episode with that song when I was like 6 or 7. Really brought back memories of old childhood cartoons.
Good work. :D

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

awesome

I loved it. I also noticed that you had the right music for the right time. Like when mario was falling, that was how super mario 2 began. Nice touch. The comedy was also good. Funniest I've seen in a mario movie. Can't wait for the sequal.

Super Mario: Toads Rage 6 Super Mario: Toads Rage 6

that was great

That was a really great movie. What made it great is that no one every pays any attention to toad, and finally we have a movie of him kickin ass.

mchawking responds:

that was the idea behind the series... He is too overlooked and too many people think he's a panzi.

The Kerry Campaign The Kerry Campaign

not bad

I couldn't really get into the first part of the movie. But as it went along it got better. What I liked best was the music. Very fine selections from Mozart. But I disagree with the films message.

ShadowInsignia responds:

Once again, follow my sentences... I don't care what the hell this movie says. I made the movie for a history project, I had Kerry, and I had gun control, Kerry happens to be againt it to some extent, so thats what I made.

F.U.: The Polls Are Open F.U.: The Polls Are Open

pretty good

I thought it was pretty funny for the most part. And it was unexpected for me when I saw the terrorist party. keep bein funne

god god

terrible

That was absolutely terrible. About 10 seconds of the worst flash on ng. You shouldn't have wasted your time making it.

mr-wheatley responds:

NO ONE believes in GOD more STRONGLY than an atheist, whom has developed an entire religious expression out of his desire to Disown GOD, while trying desperately to get his attention.
sure..

ButterField 1: Britney ButterField 1: Britney

terrible

I thought that was the most retarded thing I have ever seen. And its obvious that was just a cheap rip off of yaafm.